Black Is The New Red
I used to hate growing old. It is maybe because I fear responsibilities and I deem myself as someone incapable of making big decisions. I used to be that someone who’s afraid to face tomorrow because of the “big uncertain”. But as I’m nearing my 22nd birthday, I kind of slowly realized how different I was a year ago. No more hate. No more holding back. No more “what ifs”. No more doubts. I’m letting them go and embracing what life has yet to offer. I’m accepting the things I can never change. And I’m believing that everything does happen for a reason, and that “reason” will unfold in the right time.
I decided to wear this beautiful LBD from With Love Clothing on the night of our birthday celebration because it simply exudes class and maturity. These adjectives basically describe who I wanna be as I gain another year in my life. I wanna be that woman who embody wisdom and sophistication.
Black is such a regal color. I didn’t have a tough time styling it because everything looks good with black. Don’t you agree? :)
Read more for outfit details.
Often times, friends and curious people around us always ask us "Kapag may sakit siya, may sakit ka rin ba?" or “Kapag malungkot siya, malungkot ka rin ba?”. They usually get surprised when we say yes. To answer the first question, well, medically speaking, we are literally together 24/7. We are exposed to almost the same things, so when one is sick, the other one’s surely sick as well. Did you know that we both had tonsillitis and tonsillectomy when we were 3 years old?
Well, before we bore you, we will spike up your interest by answering the second question. Yes, when one’s sad, the other one is as well. There were instances way back college years when we both had different courses. When one suddenly feels down and sad without any reason at all until she gets home and finds out something bad happen to the other. Kambal ng tadhana ang peg? But seriously! Whatever you may call it, we have that deep connection with each other.
We’re soul sisters. :)
Sooooo…. before this all get mushy, let us show you what we wore to Seoul City tour!
The Twins Owning It Grand 1st Anniversary Giveaway - CLOSED
To show our deepest appreciation and sincerest gratitude for your support, we will be starting TTOI’s fresh new year by holding a Grand 1st Anniversary Giveaway. This time, there will be 10 sets of prizes, meaning 10 winners! How awesome is that? :)
Time to update your closet by joining our giveaway with these easy steps! :)
- Follow our blog
- Like and Reblog this post (More reblogs, more chances of winning!)
- Like our Facebook page here
- Like With Love Clothing’s FB page here
- Like Old Soul’s FB page here
- Like Labels Iloilo’s FB page here
- Like K.I.S.S. Stuff FB page here
- Like Own It’s FB page here
- Follow us on Twitter at @dtwinsowningit
- Tweet, “I want to win @dtwinsowningit Grand 1st Blog Anniversary Giveaway! http://goo.gl/kzJaA”
- Optional: Follow these Instagram accounts: @ownitshop, @oldsoul_vintage, @withloveclothing, @labelsiloilo, @kisstuff
- Comment below on Disqus your:
- Tumblr and Twitter username:
- Facebook URL:
- Tweet Link:
- Email Address:
- Instagram username (optional):
- No fabrication of data! Failure in accomplishing any of the requirements will forfeit your entry. We will be checking. :)
- Participants will win any of the set prizes. The 10 winners will be drawn using Randorm.org.
- Deadline of entries will be on June 1, 2013.
- OPEN FOR PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY.
Join now! Keep on reblogging! :)
Have you ever experienced staring at your closet and saying to yourself, “Wala akong masuot!”? Well, for sure it happens to almost every girl. We can totally relate, lalo na it’s summer, allowance is not the same as school days. For some thrifty girls, shopping is the last thing you want to spend your money with.
Repeating clothes is not a crime. There’s so many ways to repeat an outfit. A printed dress for example is one of the fashion garments that has the tendency to be left behind in your closet. Why? Printed dresses are obvious to repeat.
Here are some tips on how to “take 2”: