The Twins Owning It Grand 1st Anniversary Giveaway
To show our deepest appreciation and sincerest gratitude for your support, we will be starting TTOI’s fresh new year by holding a Grand 1st Anniversary Giveaway. This time, there will be 10 sets of prizes, meaning 10 winners! How awesome is that? :)
Time to update your closet by joining our giveaway with these easy steps! :)
- Follow our blog
- Like and Reblog this post (More reblogs, more chances of winning!)
- Like our Facebook page here
- Like With Love Clothing’s FB page here
- Like Old Soul’s FB page here
- Like Labels Iloilo’s FB page here
- Like K.I.S.S. Stuff FB page here
- Like Own It’s FB page here
- Follow us on Twitter at @dtwinsowningit
- Tweet, “I want to win @dtwinsowningit Grand 1st Blog Anniversary Giveaway! http://goo.gl/kzJaA”
- Optional: Follow these Instagram accounts: @ownitshop, @oldsoul_vintage, @withloveclothing, @labelsiloilo, @kisstuff
- Comment below on Disqus your:
- Tumblr and Twitter username:
- Facebook URL:
- Tweet Link:
- Email Address:
- Instagram username (optional):
- No fabrication of data! Failure in accomplishing any of the requirements will forfeit your entry. We will be checking. :)
- Participants will win any of the set prizes. The 10 winners will be drawn using Randorm.org.
- Deadline of entries will be on June 1, 2013.
- OPEN FOR PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY.
Join now! Keep on reblogging! :)
Have you ever experienced staring at your closet and saying to yourself, “Wala akong masuot!”? Well, for sure it happens to almost every girl. We can totally relate, lalo na it’s summer, allowance is not the same as school days. For some thrifty girls, shopping is the last thing you want to spend your money with.
Repeating clothes is not a crime. There’s so many ways to repeat an outfit. A printed dress for example is one of the fashion garments that has the tendency to be left behind in your closet. Why? Printed dresses are obvious to repeat.
Here are some tips on how to “take 2”:
First of Summer
Happy Easter, dolls! It’s officially the start of summer!
Isn’t it that every school year, we always look forward to summer? Who wouldn’t want to avail unlimited siestas, dilly dallying without feeling guilty and of course, going to the beach!
Also, summer means our blog’s first anniversary is coming. Watch out for our grandest blog giveaway ever! :)
It’s the time of the year again when bright colors are everywhere. That’s why, to end the school year, we went to Zeta Beta Mu’s party, Overheat, wearing semi matchy-matchy outfits. Don’t you just love these colors on our skirt?
Now, read on for our outfit details. :)
Hello dolls! How’s your vacay so far?
Some of you might be reading this while touring in a different country, or probably relaxing by the beach, or maybe just like us enjoying the feeling of being back home and away from school stress because…. IT’S SUMMER VACATION, Y’ALL!!! :)
Seriously, we can never be thankful that 1st year med is over! So far we’ve been catching up from all those missed siestas. Haha! Kidding aside, now that we have a break from that busy busy life, it’s time to focus more on our blog.
Holy Week for our family is not about relaxing nor going out of town. It has been a tradition of practicing fasting & abstinence, going to Visita Iglesia and Confession. It’s the time of the year of looking back and being grateful to Him. :)
They say “black is always in”. Black indeed is a classic color, but how can we veer away from making it too safe?