The Twins Got Mail! Vol. 2
1. Hi ayingliet! Unfortunately, we’re not going. We will be out of the country in those said dates. Anyway, we’ll be giving you some top 5 tips in bazaar shopping.
- Make sure to be there on the 1st day of the bazaar. You can call dibs on their newest stocks (usually the trendiest) and all sizes are still available.
- Know your budget. Don’t stretch your wallet coz you’ll end up broke and of course, regretful. (It happened to us!)
- Don’t be overwhelmed with the sea of trendiest clothes and shoes. Check out the participating online shops prior going to the bazaar so that you can get your eye on what you wanna buy. It would save a lot of energy!
- Shop with friends! They can help judge the items if they’re “yay or nay”. :) Plus, the experience would be so much fun!
- Make tawad! Don’t give in right away! You can really save a few bucks by doing so. You can even purchase another good find with your spare money. :)
That’s it! We hope we were able to help! :)
2. Hello thepauperstale! Debbie’s on the left and Demmie’s on the right :)
3. Anon - Thank you for that compliment! :) But to tell you honestly, we don’t really have a strict “skin regimen”, for our faces we just get facials monthly. For our weight, we were just blessed with fast metabolism…? We enrolled to Gold’s Gym and attended Zumba and Streetdance classes for cardio and toning :)
4. Hello JM! Thank you :) Our camera’s model is Canon G15. Since we’re not that techy and still in the process of knowing how to use an SLR, we chose this very handy and HD Canon G15. :) Aside from it being affordable, it can produce SLR like photos! :)
5. Hello bemysunshane! You’re welcome! We’d love to get to know our readers. :)
6. Hi beautiful thincruise! Sure! :) We’re looking forward to that. :D
7. Anon - coming right up! We’re done uploading the tutorial photos. Finishing the write up soon. We have lots of posts in queue waiting to be published first. :)
8. Anon - Time Management is the key. Know your priorities. We tend to hoard on taking outfit photos especially if there is an upcoming hell week/month. Sometimes there are event invites, and we just have to say “no” because school always comes first. Nonetheless, blogging excites us. It is our rebreather from the stressful environment of medicine :)
Hi diaryofansdtc, ohyesheis, annegorgeouslyamazing and whimsy-clarie, you’re all welcome! We always wanna know our readers. Thank you for supporting us! :)
Keep your questions/messages coming! :) We love reading them <3
The Twins Got Mail!
- Hi Gracey! :)Thank you so much! Hope you continue supporting our blog :) Messages like this inspires us to post more, keep on visiting :)
- Hi Angela! First, you need to have an idea of what look you want to pull off. Are you after Rachel’s preppy look, Sexy Santana’s, or Sweet Punk like Quinn’s? By then, you can decide what clothes and make up to wear :) Also if you’re after the natural look, here’s a tutorial that we made. Hope this helped! :)
- Tina - super late na ng reply namin! Oh well, you’re our triplet now ;)
- Daxberr - It depends on your budget and how much you’re willing to splurge. But if you’re really after quantity and good finds, 168 Mall and Greenhills are the best go-to. Some clothes you can find in The Ramp are also in there. All you need is a keen eye. There you go :) Happy shopping! You can see the link on the bottom part of our page, and the links, we just edited photos and used basic html :)
- likeamess - Aww! Thank you :) Greet us next time okay? :)
- adoseoftramadol - Hello! Actually someone just approached us from the med pav during the first week of classes last June. We’re not sure exactly who’s the owner. Sorry.. You can ask MSC instead ;)
- wilona - Just conditioner everyday :)
- playingsweet - Thank you! :) We loved your accessories! :) Do you want to do business with us? We’ll send you a message :)
- heysydneycrespo - Hello! Thank you! Keep on reading ;) Go USTe! :D
- simplyghi - Hi! They usually email us :) Make sure to put your email address on your site.
- toinfinityandbeyond - Hello! Wow CRS! We’re big fan of CRS students as well. You must be really good at Anatomy ;) See you around the building!
- kathmarcos - Hi! You can check out their site and shop online :) Click here :)
- vimmalicay - Thaaaaanks! :*
- therealsnobbdutchess - Hello there! :) We’re very surprised to have a reader from South Africa. Thank you so much for your very kind words. Please say hi for us to your sisters! :) God bless you!
- mikoisooka - Hi there! Followed you back. Good luck on your studies! We hope to see you around. Just greet us, and we’d definitely be glad to exchange words with you. God bless!
- nostalgicallyjaded - Debbie’s hair color is golden brown. 7S - Davine’s in Azta Salon :)
- kailarrific - Thank you, babe! :)
- alltoowell-autumn - Hello there, sweetie! Thank you so much for your lovely words. Keep on supporting us! And btw, we will be having a grand birthday giveaway, you should join! God bless! :)
- katsofio - Hello dear! We hope to see around the building! Just greet us, and we’ll surely love to meet you! Thank you so much. See you! :)
Questions and Messages Answered :)
We’re very sorry that we get to reply just now, it’s been pretty busy lately, hope you guys understand :)
So here it goes! Your questions and messages, now answered! :)
Do you have any suggestions on what to wear for the Philippine Fashion Week? :)
Anything you are comfortable with! :) There are many pieces that are comfortable yet at the same time noticeable. But if you want to get the “second look”, always accessorize and use colors that will complement your skin tone. Also, if you are willing to risk, wear print on print, corset tops paired with palazzo pants, and of course your favorite heels :) There you go! :)
Btw I think I know you! You’re the sister of my hs friend! Right? :) - Debbie
Mga ate, my other classmates are bugging me that my fashion is so old school, pambisaya daw. Like that things. I just to be a fashion icon can you help me? Thanks ate :)
We suggest you to update yourself with the latest trend by browsing on fashion blogs and magazines :) That’d really help! And also, try investing on basics such as LBD’s (little black dress) and black pumps. You can never go wrong with that :)
Can please feature your closet / dresser? Me and my bestfriend loves reading your blog and we wonder how you organize all of those clothes you have! Looking forward to it! :>
Hi! We’re planning to do that, but to tell you honestly, our clothes and accessories are really not that organized yet. We’re planning to renovate and have our own walk in closet, so by then, we’ll surely post them! :) We’ll tell you guys soon!
I super love your blog ate Demmie and ate Debbie! I’ve been following ate demmie before you built this blog if i recall correctly. MORE PLEASE!! <3
Hi Geri! Thank you so much. We also love your blog! We are planning to try thrift shopping soon too! :)
Such a lovely twins, no wonder “some people” copy your style! :) God bless to the both of you…
We honestly do not mind if some will copy our style, that only means we are able to inspire them :) God bless you too!
I saw you two po sa BU3. Beautiful and love your looks :”>
You should have greeted us! :) Thank you dear! :*
request for back to school organization list and tips on studying. more power. hope this request will be granted. thanks.
We really like your request! Organization and tips related to studying are also what we need actually, but sure, we’ll surely make a post about this. :)
hello po! great post! new follower here! :”>
Thank you for following us :)
Q:You two have awesome and unique styles ever since... I can't even remember! Hahaha! Keep it up and congrats! :D Will keep lookin out for your tutorials!
Hello Meliza! :) So heartwarming coming from a fashionista like you! :) Thanks Meliza! We love yah! >:D<