Summer season is about to end, giving us barely two weeks of freedom… *cue sad song here*. So far, we’ve managed to squeeze in everything to make our summer jam-packed. It might be raining since the past few days, but it won’t stop us making the most out of our summer. We’re really excited for the coming trips out of the country and out of town! And of course, we will share them with you. :)
Talking about making our summer full activities, we were finally able to join Tumblr Fair II! Yay! This is by the way, what we wore to that said event. We kind of anticipated that it will be humid all through out the day, so good thing we were still in “beach/Coachella mode”. We chose pastel and crochet garments relating to the spring season.
Wanderlust: LaBoracay 2013 Day 4
Our last sunset in the island
We’re down to the last day of our amazing trip, and to tell you the truth, this last day was the most spontaneous and exhilarating of all. When we were planning this trip, we miscalculated our stay, leaving us with no hotel on our last day. We planned to go YOLO but due to certain circumstances that we will tell later, we just couldn’t.
We woke up early and headed right away to 2 Seasons Hotel to have brunch. Clear and uncrowded shores were always photo op inviting.
This was our view of our last morning while eating…
The best pizza in the island! 4 Cheese Pizza of 2 Seasons Hotel, just the look of it is very enticing! :)
We also had Salmon in Lemon Cream Sauce Pasta.. We recommend you to try the Oyster Sisig as well! No photo because we devoured it right away lol
There’s a big gap here because after checking out from our previous hotel, we transferred to our last-minute-and-back-up-hotel which was located at the farthest of the farthest of Station 3. It was peak season then and all nearby hotels were already fully booked. Luckily, we were able to spot one, though it took us a lot of sweating and patience-stretching. Imagine walking along the shore at noon time carrying heavy luggages. Debbie was even having dysmenorrhea! Death march ang peg!
Myza and Nikki on a tricycle ride to Station 1
That experience quite disheartened us coz we really had high hopes about our supposed-to-be YOLO day. It was already 3 o’clock when we left our hotel from Station 3 and we still pushed ourselves to seize the day!
While refreshing up with our Jonah’s fruitshake (suki! lol), this perfect view was just enough to remind us that afternoon was still young and this day was, indeed, full of promise.
While waiting for the White House Party to heat up, we had lil bit of photo op and swimming. Some of us also attempted to try paddle boarding. :)
Sexy Nikki! :)
Unending photo ops before sunset! :)
Flower crown from Own It!, watch from Technomarine and sunglasses from Aldo
The Twins Got Mail! Vol. 2
1. Hi ayingliet! Unfortunately, we’re not going. We will be out of the country in those said dates. Anyway, we’ll be giving you some top 5 tips in bazaar shopping.
- Make sure to be there on the 1st day of the bazaar. You can call dibs on their newest stocks (usually the trendiest) and all sizes are still available.
- Know your budget. Don’t stretch your wallet coz you’ll end up broke and of course, regretful. (It happened to us!)
- Don’t be overwhelmed with the sea of trendiest clothes and shoes. Check out the participating online shops prior going to the bazaar so that you can get your eye on what you wanna buy. It would save a lot of energy!
- Shop with friends! They can help judge the items if they’re “yay or nay”. :) Plus, the experience would be so much fun!
- Make tawad! Don’t give in right away! You can really save a few bucks by doing so. You can even purchase another good find with your spare money. :)
That’s it! We hope we were able to help! :)
2. Hello thepauperstale! Debbie’s on the left and Demmie’s on the right :)
3. Anon - Thank you for that compliment! :) But to tell you honestly, we don’t really have a strict “skin regimen”, for our faces we just get facials monthly. For our weight, we were just blessed with fast metabolism…? We enrolled to Gold’s Gym and attended Zumba and Streetdance classes for cardio and toning :)
4. Hello JM! Thank you :) Our camera’s model is Canon G15. Since we’re not that techy and still in the process of knowing how to use an SLR, we chose this very handy and HD Canon G15. :) Aside from it being affordable, it can produce SLR like photos! :)
5. Hello bemysunshane! You’re welcome! We’d love to get to know our readers. :)
6. Hi beautiful thincruise! Sure! :) We’re looking forward to that. :D
7. Anon - coming right up! We’re done uploading the tutorial photos. Finishing the write up soon. We have lots of posts in queue waiting to be published first. :)
8. Anon - Time Management is the key. Know your priorities. We tend to hoard on taking outfit photos especially if there is an upcoming hell week/month. Sometimes there are event invites, and we just have to say “no” because school always comes first. Nonetheless, blogging excites us. It is our rebreather from the stressful environment of medicine :)
Hi diaryofansdtc, ohyesheis, annegorgeouslyamazing and whimsy-clarie, you’re all welcome! We always wanna know our readers. Thank you for supporting us! :)
Keep your questions/messages coming! :) We love reading them <3
Wanderlust: LaBoracay 2013 Day 3
Hey yo! It’s LaBoracay photo diary once again. :)
Our third 24 hours seemed to be jam-packed with so much activities! As I trace down the ganaps, I can now blame this day for another layer of melanin-rich skin
and bruises mostly on my gluteus and leg areas. You’ll know why later.
(L-R) - Debbie, Keith, Jopet, Rose, Ronald & Kim
We were early birds that day, excited about the line up of activities awaiting us. After a couple of hours basking in the sun with a few photo ops, a big bad cloud hovered over Station 1. I guess it was a blessing in disguise coz we were about to enjoy Fly Fish at 12 noon. It started drizzling and it felt like we were dried grass being watered!
Ronald was fresh from HK. Yup! He flew straight to Boracay! This is our 3rd Bora trip together, btw. :)
Here are some of our barkada jump shots!
(L-R): Myza, Rose, Debbie, Kim and I
cue I Love It by Icona Pop
It was darn tiring to jump consecutively just to capture a perfect shot! But what the heck, look at these beautiful photos of sheer joy. :)
L-R: Debbie, Jopet, Rose, Keith, Kim, Ronald & Myza
Like what I have narrated a few scrolls back, we tried Fly Fish! It was my 5th time in Boracay and it was just then that I gave in to this type of water activity. I tried parasailing, island hopping, snorkeling and reef walking before, but I tell you, this one really shook the energy out of me!
All girls ride! :)